Content

I've noticed this summer everyone seems to be really into shorts (denim shorts to be precise). Yes, denim shorts are practically a necessity this summer.. I have to confess I'm emotionally attached to my levi shorts. But let's not forget, one of the great things about summer is not having to wear a coat that covers up or ruins your outfit. You can now show off what you're wearing without killing it with a scarf or gloves that are not needed. Therefore, this is the best time to experiment with your style and try EVERYTHING. Go for a nice summer inspired skirt instead. The lighter the material, the better. So I would recommend a sheer or chiffon skirt.When wearing a pair of chiffon skirt, the tip is to team it with a waist belt, so as cinch you in at the waist and accentuate your figure.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio