Content

Its SUMMER.!! Well it's supposed to be anyway.. but living in London, means even your SUMMER is winter, spring, summer & autumn all wrapped into 1. But regardless, this is the best time to show off your pins in those short shorts. I'll always recommend a pair of vintage levi shorts to everyone. As they are great quality and really do last long, so they are a great investment. If not, then any cut off denim shorts will do. The shorter the better ;-). But if you're not the daring type, then a pair of black tights is always the answer. In my opinion, the darker the tights the best, I just hate those barely there blackish tights lol. Anyways, hope you're all having a lovely "summer".

Wednesday, June 29, 2011





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio