Content

Just a couple of snaps from friday. I had a modelling job I had to attend. It was a catwalk show exhibition at the V & A museum. The organiser & Creative Director, Ola Shobowale is seriously one of the BEST in the industry, so when he asked me for the show, I didn't really think twice. He always knows how to put together a great show.!! I was even happier when I found out that my good friend, Breeny (who is a fab designer & model) was also modelling in the show. We met up before hand and made our way there together. We managed to get on the wrong train (I BLAME BREENY), but we still got there on time(ish). My lovely friend Tia turned up to watch me in action and these are some pictures we took after the show on our way home. I LUV MY FRIENDS.!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio